Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Article 1 - General Provisions2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company C.E.L.O.DE.F srl Registered office: Via Salaria, 17/A VAT No.: 01266800448 Registered with the REA, number AP-124359
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the website, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Olio Fratoni reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access and purchase products provided by the same in the following languages: Italian, English.
Article 2 - Object2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the seller, we recommend that you check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, the electronic form must be completed and submitted in accordance with the relevant instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the method and timing for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
5. The buyer shall be obliged to pay the price as soon as the online order procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Complete order" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the vendor takes charge of the order for its execution.
Article 4 - Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registration has been completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Olio Fratoni will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. Confirmation will in any case exonerate Olio Fratoni from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Olio Fratoni of any change in their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Olio Fratoni will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings are remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Olio Fratoni will give the same user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system for user access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of the products2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically rectified by eliminating the unavailable product and the purchaser will be informed immediately by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Olio Fratoni will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when Olio Fratoni had knowledge of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offeredFood products.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.oliofratoni.it.
Article 7 - Payment methods and prices.
1. The price of the products shall be the price indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Olio Fratoni will inform the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. There will be no obligation for Olio Fratoni to provide what was sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. You can change your order details before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Apple Pay
Art. 8 - Shipping
1. Olio Fratoni ships throughout Italy and Europe..
Shipments in Italy
Up to 5kg - € 11,00
from 5kg to 30kg - € 19,00
from 30kg to 60kg - € 35,00
from 60kg to 100kg - € 46,00
Shipments in Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia
Up to 5kg - € 14,00
from 5kg to 30kg - € 24,00
from 30kg to 60kg - € 43,00
from 30kg to 60kg - € 43,00
from 60kg to 100kg - € 58,00
FREE SHIPPING IN ITALY with minimum orders starting from € 200,00
Cash on delivery shipment will have an extra charge of € 7,00 for Italy.
Shipments to Austria and Germany
0 - 5 kg - € 38,00
5 - 10 kg - € 42,60
10 - 15 kg - € 46,88
15 - 20 kg - € 49,72
20 - 25 kg - € 52, 12
25-30 kg - €59.84
30-40 kg - €79.82
40- 50 kg - €102, 58
50 - 70 kg - €131.32
70 -100 kg - €151.66
SHIPMENTS BELGIUM, FRANCE, LUXEMBOURG, HOLLAND, P.. MONACO
0 - 5 kg - € 41.41
5 - 10 kg - € 46.35
10 - 15 kg - € 49.72
15 - 20 kg - € 52.89
20 - 25 kg - € 57, 44
25-30 kg - € 66.13
30-40 kg - € 90.30
40- 50 kg - € 114.38
50 - 70 kg - € 148.38
70 -100 kg - € 181.00
SHIPPING DENMARK, SPAIN
0 - 5 kg - € 29.86
5 - 10 kg -. € 47.39
10 - 15 kg - € 52.89
15- 20 kg - € 55.79
20 - 25 kg - € 61.40
25-30 kg - € 69, 38
30-40 kg - € 94.56
40- 50 kg - € 117.31
50 - 70 kg - € 155.89
70 -100 kg - € 189.12
Estonia, FINLAND, GREECE, IRELAND
LITHONIA, LITHUANIA, PORTUGAL, SWEDEN
0 - 5 kg - € 45.56
5 - 10 kg - € 54, 56
10 - 15 kg - € 61.61
15- 20 kg - € 71.68
20 - 25 kg - € 79, 69
25-30 kg - € 88.20
30-40 kg - € 120.54
40- 50 kg - € 152.79
50 - 70 kg - € 199, 10
70 -100 kg - € 244.28
BULGARIA, CROATIA, POLAND, ROMANIA
REP. CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, HUNGARY
0 - 5 kg € 45.22
5 - 10 kg. € 49.72
10 - 15 kg. € 52.35
15 - 20 kg € 58.26
20 - 25 kg € 61.42
25-30 kg € 68.76
30-40 kg € 91, 76
40- 50 kg € 118.29
50 - 70 kg € 151.82
70 -100 kg € 189.32
0 - 5 KG - € 57, 24
5 - 7.5 - € 63.80
7.5 - 10 - € 75.94
10 - 12.50 - € 86, 28
12.50 - 15.00 - € 92.92
15.00 - 17.50 - € 99.68
17.50 - 20.00 - € 106, 43
20,00 - 22,50 - € 128,35
22,50 - 25,00 - € 134,08
25,00 - 27,50 - € 139, 77
27.50 - 30.00 - € 145.50
30.00 - 32.50 - € 151.25
32.50 -35.00 - € 157, 00
35.00 - 40.00 - € 168.48
40.00 -45.00 - € 198.25
45.00 - 50.00 - € 209.65
50, 00 - 55,00 - €221,00
55,00 - 60,00 - €232,39
60,00 - 65,00 - €243,73
65,00 -70,00 - €249,03
For all non-European shipments, please request a quote from: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Olio Fratoni will only deliver to the user's home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 5 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. For European Union countries, delivery will be made within 7 working days, and in any case, within a maximum of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order shall be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
7. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including the costs of delivery to the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 30 days from the date of termination. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which shall be borne by the purchaser..
9. Shipping costs are borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
All shipping costs are charged to the purchaser.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall pass to the Buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been received for all amounts due in respect of them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the website for purposes other than his/her business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the goods restored to conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or rescission of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All costs of returning defective goods will be borne by the seller.
All costs of returning defective goods will be borne by the seller.
Article 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the event of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Olio Fratoni by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the address:
C.E.L.O.DE.F srl, Via Salaria, 17/A 63100 Ascoli Piceno (AP) ITALY
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by sending the standard withdrawal form, as set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
5. The goods shall be returned to:
C.E.L.O.DE.F srl, Via Salaria, 17/A 63100 Ascoli Piceno (AP) ITALY
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the website will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in cases where the services and products of Olio Fratoni are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund to be made.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clauseShould any of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions set forth in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause1.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following number: +39 0736 402541, and by post to the following address:
C.E.L.O.DE.F srl. Via Salaria, 17/A 63100
Article 15 - Applicable law and competent court. 2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the purchaser is a consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 19/04/2019.